I’m sharing DAGOBA in my life as part of a sponsored series with Socialstars.DAGOBA chocolate bars make for a perfect snack and an even better addition to cookies. Especially their Extra Dark variety, cause when paired with salty bits of pretzels it’s the perfect marriage of sweet and savory. Don’t believe me? Scroll through the rest of these photos, and I’m sure your mouth will be watering. So after that, grab the recipe for yourself and head to your local Target to pick up my new favorite chocolate bars. Then it’s as simple as following a real, real simple recipe. Because nobody needs an overly complicated cookie recipe – especially this early in the year.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 DAGOBA Extra Dark chocolate bar, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup pretzel pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together butters and sugars in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg to mixture and mix until well combined.
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda before adding to wet ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate pieces and pretzels.
- Shape into 2 inch balls, place on a large cookie sheet, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Go to Source
Author: Josh Johnson
Powered by WPeMatico